TheCookieCrew

TheCookieCrew are a band of happy campers (quite literally)consisting of Mike, Alison, and the kids Hannah & Daniel.... We don't get up to much, however our favorite pastimes at the moment are Geocaching and getting away from it all with our lovely Caravan...... If this doesn't sound too sad then please feel free to read on....

Friday, January 21, 2005

The last time I saw ways to waste time, was the last time I ate cheese in bed.

This blog post fulfils the assignment The last time I saw ways to waste time, was the last time I ate cheese in bed. at lazyblog.org. You can rate it here.


So www.lazyblog.org takes another prisoner !

And so dear reader I am forced to blog to you about the merriment of 'The Last time I saw ways to waste time, was the last time I ate cheese in bed.'

Now heres the thing, what in the world would make someone eat cheese in bed, with the possible exception of Mice, who may or may not have a ready supply of Cheddar next to their beds, most other beings on the planet would have to leave the comfort and warmth of their domiciles bed to get said Cheddar from the fridge.... Now whilst this expenditure or energy is not itself an issue, the very fact that I would be in the same fridge as the chocolate, would by its very nature prevent me eating cheese, for you see the chocolate would win everytime......

Maybe the issue here should actually be that it would indeed be a waste of time to eat cheese in bed, as there would be no benefit in either time of any other measurement I can think of. However I feel that the submitter here is probably referring to the Sleep depriving effects that eating cheddar late in the evening can produce. Many is the night I have lain in my bedding tossing due to the amount I cheese I have consumed, oh er. My thoughts on this are that surely some of the worlds great inventions have probably been made during these restless times, why didn't Einstein come up with his theory of relativity whilst trying to sleep after a night on the Port and Stilton.... er no, he didn't actually, but he probably could of.....

So my dear reader, I submit that if you want to find more ways to waste time, then perhaps you should avoid the cheddar at night.....

Mike.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home