TheCookieCrew

TheCookieCrew are a band of happy campers (quite literally)consisting of Mike, Alison, and the kids Hannah & Daniel.... We don't get up to much, however our favorite pastimes at the moment are Geocaching and getting away from it all with our lovely Caravan...... If this doesn't sound too sad then please feel free to read on....

Monday, January 10, 2005

When is a Blog not a Blog....

Thinking up titles for these things is going to prove tedious.... Never one for using a word when a sentence will do means that I am never going to be short of a word or two to say.... Still, if you are happy enough to read this junk, I am happy enough to type it in.......

Still playing with the format on the page as others I have seen have done a much more professional job of it than I can do as yet..... probably won't tell anyone that it exists until such time as I like the look of it......

Mike

1 Comments:

At 2:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mike & family! Welcome to the world of blogs! Have added you to my Blog ring!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home